- Lasers provide contact-free, high-speed metal welding solutions for advanced manufacturing across countless industries. With fiber lasers, laser welding has become a highly reliable, easily automated process that provides the highest part quality, typically at the lowest processing costs, and virtually maintenance free.
- They are very fast: Laser Welding is much faster and more versatile than traditional welding methods. Laser energy provides consistent energy to the weld spot. This means excellent speed, thermal control, and seam quality. Voids and pockets are eliminated and secondary finishing is unnecessary.
- Minimal Heat Input: The laser allows the metal to be heated extremely quickly, while limiting the risk of deformation It reduces improper alterations to components. Less heat transfer to the surrounding metal also means less distortion at the weld seam. Also a much smaller HAZ (Heat Affected Zones) and much less crackings just beside the weld.
- They are highly accurate: They allow a localized, very fine, very clean, almost invisible welding with high precision. The laser beams can be easily controlled to weld the tiniest of parts without damaging them. They are particularly suitable for welding small parts, they are extremely accurate .
- They have a high consistency: It delivers consistent repeatability. One weld to the next can be virtually indistinguishable.
- They guarantee great strength: Laser Wobble welders do creates very high-strength welds.
- They can be adapted to a wide variety of part shapes and materials: You can use them to weld parts with very different shapes and to make complex Joints. It makes welding together materials that differ from each other possible.
- They do not wear out: Laser welding machines operate without contact, so there is no risk of wear and tear on the machine. There is also no need to change tools or electrodes, which is a definite advantage in terms of waste reduction. Pure and stable fiber laser source , 100,000 hours of lifetime, free of maintenance
- They are VERY Economical: High electro-optical conversion efficiency (32% standard and up to 50% with our EcolEner Technology), excellent beam quality, high energy density, and reliability, a wide modulation frequency. Low energy consumption, only 20%-30% of the traditional welding machine. They have very low cost of ownership and maintenance costs
- They are VERY Profitabl: Fiber laser welding is now with our Lasermach WOBBLE Handheld fiber laser welding machine VERY affordable and accesable for every company
- Highest Part Yield: The high stability of the laser power and beam profile of the fiber laser ensures a very repeatable process that delivers the same high-quality weld every time. This non-contact process with no wearing surfaces ensures the last part you produce is the same as the first.
- High Throughput: The inherently high speed of laser processing combined with the ease of high-speed automation and elimination of most post-processing steps provide significantly shorter cycle times than competing technologies. Factor in the high-yield process, and WOBBLE fiber laser welding delivers more good parts faster than alternate joining techniques.
- Fast ROI: Together with higher-speed and lower-cost processing, the high uptime and availability of the laser welding system enabled by the zero-maintenance fiber laser make for the lowest cost per part welding, and the fastest return on investment.
Quality, speed and clean processing makes our PhotonWeld laser welding machine a favorite for fabricators and manufacturers.
Not only great looking, but also Great welder from the first time with PhotonWeld
Where are the alpha welders now?
No limit in age up to laser Weld
Photonweld simply the best for everybody
First time welding in life!
Famous ARTIST - Sculptur in Laser Weld training
Ricardo CARDENAS - Colombia
First time welding, first time metal working, immediatly perfect result
Who is telling that Good Welders are MAN??
- the youngest laser welder
- Not only great looking, but also Great welder from the first time with PhotonWeld
- No limit in age up to laser Weld
- From the office to the Laser Welding table
- Famous ARTIST - Sculptur in Laser Weld training
- First time welding, first time metal working, immediatly perfect result
A = AIR Cooled
An ideal choice
THE BEST TRULY PORTABLE LASER WELDER
W = WATER Cooled
3000 Watt (march 2023)
Discover our newest high power handheld laser welding technology
R = ROBOT/COBOT Ready
Robot/cobot Ready laser welding packages
THE MOST ECONOMICAL WAY OF WELDING
Output power : 1600 Watt Continuos Wave laser Power
Maximum Peak Pulse Power: 2850 Watt Pulsed Peak Power
PhotonWeld A-1600 comfortably welds 4mm steel, 4 mm stainless steel, 4 mm aluminium, 4mm galvanized steel, 4 mm cortensteel, 2 mm copper, 2mm Brass, ...
Net Connection: MONO 220V/16A : Lowest in its category
Working Temperature: -10°C till +55°C
Fiber laser Cable : 10m
Welding with and without Wire infeed
Online service 24/24 7/7 with hotspot
PhotonWeld: 8 machines in 1
PhotonWeld A-Series:the Swiss army knife for the metal Worker!
1 - PhotonWeld: Laser Welding without material infeed
2 - PhotonWeld: Laser Welding with material infeed
3 - PhotonWeld: Laser Welding of dissimilar metals
4 - PhotonWeld: Laser Spot Welding
5 - PhotonWeld: Laser Cutting
6 - PhotonWeld: Laser Cleaning
7 - PhotonWeld: Laser Deburring
8 - PhotonWeld: Edge Rounding
PhotonWeld: SIMPLY "THE" BEST
Sustainability is emerging as an important approach that manufacturing companies employ to improve their economic profitability and competitive advantage by enhancing environmental performance. Consistent with the contemporary aspects of ecological responsibility, specific forms of ECOLogical ENERgy (ECOLENER ®) saving mediate the relationship between an environmental sustainability orientation and environmental performance.
Every PhotonWeld laser Welding Machine is equipped witht the unique and patented EcolEner energy saving technology. Minimal 22% energy saving compared to any other laser source and up to 85% energy saving compared to any other Welding Machine
EcolEner ®: Sustainable ECOLogical ENERgy Saving Technology for Lasers
Normal arc welding produces 9.82 grams of CO2 per second
PhotonWeld laser Welding produces 1,57 gram CO2 per second
84% less CO2 PRODUCTION by PHOTONWELD Laser Welding
PhotonWELD uses the new EcolEner High Efficiency Laser Source family, a new generation of kW class low-mode Ytterbium fiber lasers with record wall-plug efficiency of almost 50%. PhotonWELD Series offers an unparalleled level of reliability, have higher wall-plug efficiency, are brighter and more reliable than kW class diode lasers built by combining multiple emitters into a single output. The ECOLENER Series is perfectly suited for applications that cannot tolerate any downtime or service intervention. The EcolEner can be used in all high power application areas, including cutting, welding, brazing, cladding and surface treatment.
Product designers and process engineers considering laser welding as an alternative to more conventional types of welding, such as MIG-MAG or/and TIG arc welding, will find each has its plusses and minuses. But for most applications laser welding is a cleaner, more precise, and more controlled method of welding and is especially much faster and better controllable.